Great Country Farms is honored to support your fund-raising efforts. The Zurschmeide Family has been raised by this community and we are pleased to have all 3 of our Bluemont businesses support your charitable organization or non-profit in our community. The Bluemont Experience Package includes:
- A Wine Tasting Experience at Bluemont Vineyard
- Fan of the Farm Season Pass for admission for a Family of up to 6 to Great Country Farms
- A Craft Beer Tasting Experience at Dirt Farm Brewing
Who Can Request Donations?
- 501(c)(3) Organizations
How to Make a Donation Request:
- Complete the Donation Request Form (Telephone, email and fax requests will not be accepted.)
- Requests are fulfilled on the 15th of each month and must be made at least (30) days prior to event.
- Upon notification of approval, ticket donations must be picked up at the Farm, as we are no longer able to mail donations.
- A maximum of one request per organization per year will be accepted.
*Please note, all of our donations are onsite gift certificates for Great Country Farms, Bluemont Vineyard, and Dirt Farm Brewing. We DO NOT mail out donations. If you are not able to come pick up your donation package here at the Farm, or coordinate pickup with the recipients of the package, then perhaps our donation package is not the best fit for your event.