PYO UPDATE: 5/22/23 – PYO Strawberries are open Monday-Friday 10am-5pm and weekends 10am-12pm or while supplies last.
Our field is totally CHEMICAL FREE so far this season so our strawberries are not the strawberries mentioned on this year’s Dirty Dozen List!
Pick your own Strawberries will be $4.99/lb + Farm Admission to Pick & Play. Admission includes visits with our baby bunnies, lambs and goats as well as our 12 acre play area. Bring a cooler with ice packs to hold your strawberries while you play the day away!
Here are some tips to make your Pick & Play Experience the Best it can Be:
- The best picking is always on weekday mornings.
- If you plan to come pick on a weekend be sure to get 10am Advance Tickets to catch the first wagon ride out to the field.
- We provide quart containers for picking. If you bring your own containers, be sure to weigh them first so we can take the weight off when you pay for your strawberries.
- Bring a Cooler with ice packs to keep your strawberries cool while you play the day away in our 12 acre play area
- Wear a hat & closed toed shoes you don’t mind getting dirty– you’re in a farm field an there may be mud!
Check back for more details as we see what Mother Nature has in store for our crop this season. We have survived 3 frosts this season and covered and uncovered the rows of berries to protect them several times this spring. We are hoping to make it to Mother’s Day without any more frost damage.