Due to COVID-19 restrictions, we are not taking reservations this year.
At Great Country Farms we believe in being an active partner in our community and with local businesses and non-profits. We look forward to growing our partnerships to mutually expand our customer base and provide them with valuable connections, information and experiences.
Wellness Programs for the Workplace
Everyone is looking for ways to add health options to their employee benefits package and Great Country Farms would love to be your partner! With pesticide free berries, u-pick produce and family activities, we can offer your employees the perfect place to make healthy food choices and reduce stress levels. Get your business involved with:
- Seasonal passes at a reduced rate for companies
- One time passes for farm admission as rewards or a thank you to your staff and clients
- Host a Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) group site for your team for weekly fruits and vegetables
- Invite a Great Country Farms representative to speak about healthy eating at your next meeting
We are looking for committed partners to create a “win-win” situation with actions and support providing metal benefit for both companies. organizations can commit to a level of financial sponsorship support in exchange for a platform of meaning marketing and business development opportunities. This Sponsorship Program is divided into varying levels of participation to enable focused or broad support for the event such as:
- Reach your target audience of young families who have a passion for healthy eating and family fun activites
- Exposure to a large audience with repeated impressions including:
- Logo and company write-up on website and in emails reaching over 13,000 subscribers
- Logo on printed materials and press releases
- Vendor space on site with attendance up to 4,000 visitors over the weekend
- Company highlight on our social medias including Facebook (over 8,000 fans), Twitter (over 2,500 followers) and others!
- Receive benefits associated with supporting a local, non-profit organization since our events help to raise awareness for, or directly contribute to our community!
Throughout the season we celebrate special U-Pick occasions and hold festivals that allow businesses the opportunity to showcase their products and services in a happy and friendly environment.