Early Bird Pricing Ends in May~ Secure your Harvest Today!
Great Country Farms offers a 20-week customized fruit and vegetable Harvest Box program. With convenient farm pick up, group site, and home delivery options, eating farm fresh produce and knowing your farmer has never been so easy. Starting at only $34.95 per week. Our Summer CSA Share is CLOSED for 2021. Join our wait list for 2022 to get advance notification in January of 2022.
2022 CSA Wait List
Join our wait list for notification of when Autumn 2021 & 2022 CSA Shared become available.
2022 CSA Wait ListJoin our wait list for notification of when Autumn 2021 & 2022 CSA Shared become available.
Great Country Farms CSA Harvest Box program~ SOLD OUT!
- 20 weeks of customized fruit and veggie shares from June through October – Select your produce preferences upon sign up so we know your likes and dislikes. If you don’t like something, you won’t see it in your box. If you love something, we will send you more of it!
- Weekly customization – members will receive a preview of what is to come in their box. Have too many potatoes and see more coming in your box? You have 24 hours to update your box preferences to customize what you receive each week.
- Weekly add-ons – add extra produce, eggs, cider donuts, baked goods, and other market items to enhance your share and make meal planning a breeze. (Items change weekly based on availability)
- U-pick & Stand Bonus – Come into the Farm Market weekly to pick up a bonus produce item! Members may need to to pick their own bonus or
some bonus’ are available to grab in the Farm Market. This varies by season but can be over a $200.00 value if you visit us each week!
- Convenient farm pick up, group site delivery, or home delivery – see if you are in our delivery zone! (packing & delivery fee is based on your delivery option and ranges from $12.55-17.55/week.)
- Regenerative agricultural practices – You care about how your food is grown, where your food is grown, and who is growing it. We’re committed to regenerative agriculture practices, including the use of cover crop cocktails, compost, worm fertilizer, rotational grazing, and non-GMO seed. Our fields may not look pristine, but they won’t be laden with chemical herbicides and fertilizers.
Unlimited Farm Admission – Members & their immediate family enjoy access to the farm every day we are open, including ALL of our festival weekends, which is a value of $14 to $16 per person per visit! (Does not cover school tours, parties, or other organized group events)
- 10% discount – Members receive a 10% discount on additional produce and all farm parties.
- 10% off Wine, Beer and Hard Cider Purchases – Enjoy a 10% discount on wine bottle, craft beer, and hard cider purchases at our sister properties Bluemont Vineyard, Dirt Farm Brewing, and Henway Hard Cider.
- Vacation Requests – Going to be out of town or need to skip a week? Our easy online account-management makes this a snap, or you can donate your vacation boxes to Loudoun Interfaith Relief Food Pantry, and we will deliver them for you.
Take a look at our Frequently Asked Questions and Membership Agreement for more information. And feel free to call us at 540-554-2073 or email us at CSA@greatcountryfarms.com.