What makes Community Supported Agriculture at Great Country Farms right for your family?
“Best CSA value around! In addition to your weekly CSA box, you get free weekly u-pick options and free admission to all the farm festivals and events.” ~ Jessica D, Ashburn, VA
Join our 2020 CSA Wait List
- 20 Weeks of Produce Boxes ~ With CSA membership, you will receive 20 weeks of seasonal farm-fresh produce, customized to your preferences, June through October. Check out our Produce List for sample boxes.
- Sustainable Agriculture Practices ~ You care about how your food is grown, where your food is grown, and who is growing it. We’re committed to sustainable agriculture practices, including the use of compost, plasticulture, and non-GMO seed. Our fields may not look pristine, but they won’t be laden with chemical herbicides and fertilizers.
- U-pick Bonus ~ Our CSA is more than a weekly farm share. Each share includes a weekly pick-your-own bonus of a fruit or vegetable. This is over a $200.00 value if you pick each week. Check out some of the bonuses on our Produce List.
- FRUIT ~ We do our best to include fruit in each CSA farm share, whereas many farms offer only vegetables. If your family enjoys strawberries, plums, peaches, and apples, then we are the CSA for you!
- Various Pick-up and Delivery Options ~ We offer farm pick-up, group site delivery, and home delivery options for your convenience.
- Custom Shares ~ Our new packing system allows you to choose the items you prefer, and add extras to your box if you wish.
- Market-style Farm Pick-up ~ You choose each item yourself to ensure top quality. Farmer onsite to tell the story of your food.
- 10% discount ~ Members receive a 10% discount on all farm parties. See party details for more information.
- Vacation Requests ~ When comparing CSAs, be sure to ask how vacations are handled. At GCF, we offer make-ups for vacation weeks. Our easy online account-management makes this a snap, or you can donate your vacation boxes to Loudoun Interfaith Relief Food Pantry, and we will deliver them for you.
- Choose your pick-up day ~ We are flexible! Members picking up at the farm can choose the day they prefer, from Tuesday through Saturday. When selecting your pick-up day, please keep in mind that we pack the last boxes for the week on Thursdays, so if you pick up on the weekend, your box will have been in the cooler since Thursday afternoon.
- Open House ~ We will be hosting an open house on in April to welcome you to the Great Country Farms family and give you the opportunity to meet the farmers and ask questions.
- Admission ~ Enjoy the farm to the fullest! Members enjoy access to the farm every day we are open, including ALL our 14 festival weekends, which is a value of $8 to $12 per person per visit! Explore our website to see what events are included with your membership. (Membership does not cover school tours, parties, or other organized events)
- 10% off Wine and Beer Purchases ~Enjoy an exclusive 10% discount on wine bottle and craft beer purchases at our sister properties Bluemont Vineyard and Dirt Farm Brewing — a Dirt Farm benefit offered only to GCF CSA and FAN members.
3 Easy Ways to get your Farm Share
What Our CSA Members Say
“Our family has done the CSA with Great Country Farms for the past few years and absolutely love it!! The produce is awesome… fresh and tasty! ”
LoveTrips ~Sterling, Virginia via Trip Advisor
- Membership Agreement
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Produce List
- CSA History — “Food with the Farmer’s Face”
Take a look at our Frequently Asked Questions and Membership Agreement for more information. And feel free to call us at 540-554-2073 or email us at CSA@greatcountryfarms.com.