3 Weekends of Peach Fuzztival Fun ~ July 19, 30, Aug 5, 6, 12 & 13, 2023
Admission Tickets: $12/child & $14/Adult ~ Peaches sold separately by the pound.
- Children 2 years and under & Fan of the Farm Club Members do not pay admission
Celebrate Peak Peach Picking Season! Come and enjoy peaches in great food and drink at this full collaboration between Bluemont Vineyard, Dirt Farm Brewing, Henway Hard Cider, and Great Country Farms, all located in Bluemont, VA.
Kick off the morning with fresh apple cider donuts and coffee in Knead It Bakery.
What’s the Fuzz? Get the whole family involved in the Peach fun with our Peach Eating Contest, Peach Pit Spitting Contest, and Family Water Games starting at 2 p.m.
After picking your own peaches, enjoy peach slushies, peach ice cream in our Knead It Bakery or grab lunch at the Roosteraunt concession stand now featuring Henway Hard Cider. Try Henny’s new frozen Hard Cider ~ For Adults Only ~ The coolest buzz with no fuzz around! Bask in the effervesce! There is something special about the light bubbles in our peach cider crafted with apples and peaches now available at The Roosteraunt from 11am-4pm
Peach Fuzztival Schedule:
- 10am-4pm Pick your Own Peaches (last wagon goes out at 4pm for PYO)
- 11:00am- 3pm Live Music
- July 29 & 30 ~ Tony M Music
- August 5 ~ Amanda Wilkins
- August 6 ~ Jess Jams with Jessica Paulin
- August 12 ~ TBD
- August 13 ~Jess Jams with Jessica Paulin
- 11am-4pm roosteraunt open for lunch & Henway Hard Cider!
- Let the Games Begin– Winner of each contest will Win a Fan of the Farm Pass for the rest of the 2023 season
- 2pm Peach Pie Eating Contest
- 2:20pm Peach Pit Spitting Contest~ Can you beat the record of 38 feet set on 8/4/19?!
- 2:30 pm Water Balloon Toss
- 10:00am-5:00pm Farm Play Area Open. Enjoy a full day of fun in our 12-acre farm educational play area with the newly redesigned Farm Ninja Obstacle Course, 2 jumping pillows, giant slides, swings, farm animals & more!
Bluemont Vineyard & Dirt Farm Brewing to Celebrate the Peach!
Open Daily 11am – 7pm with extended hours ’til 9pm Fridays & Saturdays
Enjoy the refreshing Peach Wine Slushies or their Summer Peach Wine, made with fresh and juicy Great Country Farms peaches. Plus, enjoy peachy food specials!
Reservations are recommended for Saturdays & Sundays so we can be sure to save a seat for you!
11am-7pm Saturdays & Sundays
Sip on summer in a glass, their Som’ Peach Golden Ale, brewed with over 800 lbs. of Great Country Farms peaches.