2 Weeekends of Peach Fuzztival Fun ~ Aug 6 & 7 and 13 & 14, 2022
Admission Tickets: $14/child & $16/Adult ~ Peaches sold separately by the pound.
- Children 2 years and under, Farm Club FAN & MEGA Members do not pay admission
Celebrate Peak Peach Picking Season! Come and enjoy peaches in great food and drink at this full collaboration between Bluemont Vineyard, Dirt Farm Brewing, Henway Hard Cider, and Great Country Farms, all located in Bluemont, VA.
Kick off the morning with fresh apple cider donuts and Red Rooster Coffee in Knead It Bakery.
What’s the Fuzz? Get the whole family involved in the Peach fun with our Peach Eating Contest, Peach Pit Spitting Contest, and Family Water Games starting at 2 p.m.
After picking your own peaches, enjoy peach slushies, peach ice cream in our Knead It Bakery or grab lunch at the Roosteraunt concession stand or Henway by the Pond. Try Henny’s new frozen Hard Cider ~ For Adults Only ~ The coolest buzz with no fuzz around!
Peach Fuzztival Schedule:
- 10:15 am-5:00 pm Pick your Own Peaches
- 11:00 am-4pm roosteraunt open for lunch
- 2:00 pm Peach Pie Eating Contest
- 2:20 pm Peach Pit Spitting Contest~ Can you beat the record of 38 feet set on 8/4/19?!
- 2:45 pm Water Balloon Toss
- 10:00am-5:00pm Farm Play Area Open. Enjoy a full day of fun in our 5-acre play area with slides, swings, farm animals & more!
- Check out our insider tips to enjoy the Fuzztival in Bluemont Vineyard’s latest Blog Post.
Bluemont Vineyard, Henway Hard Cider & Dirt Farm Brewing to Celebrate the Peach!
Open Daily 12pm – 7pm with extended hours ’til 9pm Fridays & Saturdays
Enjoy the refreshing Peach Wine Slushies or their Summer Peach Wine, made with fresh and juicy Great Country Farms peaches. Plus, enjoy peachy food specials!
Al Fresco Dining & Cider Sipping by the pond at Great Country Farms
Open for Peach Pancake Breakfast 9-11am
Open Daily 12pm – 7pm with extended hours ’til 7pm Fridays & Saturdays
Bask in the effervesce! There is something special about the light bubbles in our peach cider crafted with apples and peaches. Savor Chef Kat’s peach charcuterie boxes & bird bites for the perfect pairing.
11am – 7pm Sundays
Sip on summer in a glass, their 2021 Som’ Peach Golden Ale, brewed with over 800 lbs. of Great Country Farms peaches.