August 1 & 2, 2020
Tickets at the gate are: $10/child & $12/Adult and include a Pancake Breakfast served from 9am-10:30am.
- Children 2 years and under, Active Duty and Retired Military ID card holders do not pay admission and may purchase a pancake breakfast ticket for $5/person separately.
- GCF Free Admission passes include admission only. Guests who are using a Free Admission pass may purchase a pancake breakfast ticket for $5/person separately.
Celebrate Peak Peach Picking Season! Come and enjoy the fruit in great food and drink at this full collaboration between Bluemont Vineyard, Dirt Farm Brewing and Great Country Farms, all located in Bluemont, VA.
Kick off the morning with a Peach Pancake Breakfast at Great Country Farms. Try golden pancakes right off the griddle, topped with freshly sliced peaches and whipped cream. Pancakes will be served from 9am-10:30am, and are included in Farm Admission of $10/child and $12/adult.
Get the whole family involved in the Peach fun with our Peach Eating Contest, Peach Pit Spitting Contest and Family Water Games starting at 2pm.
What’s the Fuzz? Learn how peaches are grown, trimmed and thinned to maximize production on an orchard tour at Great Country Farms each day from 9am to 5pm.
After picking your own peaches, enjoy peach slushies, peach pies, peach bread, peach ice cream and roasted peach and arugula flatbread pizza in the Roosteraunt, open from 11am-4pm each day.
Peach Fuzztival Schedule:
- 9:00am-10:30am Pancake Breakfast in the Roosteraunt
- 9:15am-5:00pm Pick your Own Peaches
- 11:00am-4:00pm Roosteraunt Open featuring peach ice cream and BBQ peach flatbread.
- 2:00pm Peach Pie Eating Contest
- 2:20pm Peach Pit Spitting Contest~ Can you beat the record of 38 feet set on 8/4/19?!
- 2:30pm Water Balloon Toss
- 9:00am-6:00pm Farm Play Area Open. Enjoy a full day of fun in our 5-acre play area with slides, swings, farm animals & more!
Music Schedule to be determined
Bluemont Vineyard & Dirt Farm Brewing Peach Fuzztival Fun:
After a fun-filled afternoon on the farm, head up the mountain to see how Bluemont Vineyard & Dirt Farm Brewing celebrate peach season!
11:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Enjoy the refreshing Peach Wine Slushies or their Summer Peach Wine, made with fresh and juicy Great Country Farms peaches. Plus, enjoy peachy food specials!
12:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Sip on summer in a glass, their 2019 Som’ Peach Golden Ale, brewed with over 800 lbs. of Great Country Farms peaches. In addition to the beer release, enjoy specialty food items from their peach-inspired menu.