July 31, August 1, 7 & 8, 2021
Admission Tickets: $12/child & $14/Adult ~ Peaches sold separately by the pound.
- Children 2 years and under, Active Duty and Retired Military ID card holders and CSA/Fan of the Farm Members do not pay admission
- A Peach Pancake Breakfast will be available at Henway Cider! Join us for 9am, 9:30, 10am & 10:30am ticket time slots
Celebrate Peak Peach Picking Season! Come and enjoy peaches in great food and drink at this full collaboration between Bluemont Vineyard, Dirt Farm Brewing, Henway Hard Cider, and Great Country Farms, all located in Bluemont, VA.
Kick off the morning with a Peach Pancake Breakfast at Henway Hard Cider. Try golden pancakes right off the griddle, topped with freshly sliced peaches and whipped cream. Pancake Breakfast is sold separately from admission and will be served from 9 a.m-10:30 a.m.
What’s the Fuzz? Get the whole family involved in the Peach fun with our Peach Eating Contest, Peach Pit Spitting Contest, and Family Water Games starting at 2 p.m.
After picking your own peaches, enjoy peach slushies, peach ice cream in our Knead It Bakery or grab lunch at the Roosteraunt concession stand or Henway by the Pond.
Peach Fuzztival Schedule:
- 9:00 am-10:30 am Pancake Breakfast at Henway Hard Cider (Add on to your tickets- available for ticket times between 9 am-10:30m)
- 9:15 am-5:00 pm Pick your Own Peaches
- 11:00 am-4pm roosteraunt open for lunch
- 2:00 pm Peach Pie Eating Contest
- 2:20 pm Peach Pit Spitting Contest~ Can you beat the record of 38 feet set on 8/4/19?!
- 2:45 pm Water Balloon Toss
- 9:00am-5:00pm Farm Play Area Open. Enjoy a full day of fun in our 5-acre play area with slides, swings, farm animals & more!
- Check out our insider tips to enjoy the Fuzztival in Bluemont Vineyard’s latest Blog Post.
Live Music with Tony M 11am-3pm each day of The Fuzz!
Bluemont Vineyard, Henway Hard Cider & Dirt Farm Brewing to Celebrate the Peach!
Open Daily 12pm – 7pm with extended hours ’til 9pm Fridays & Saturdays
Enjoy the refreshing Peach Wine Slushies or their Summer Peach Wine, made with fresh and juicy Great Country Farms peaches. Plus, enjoy peachy food specials!
Al Fresco Dining & Cider Sipping by the pond at Great Country Farms
Open for Peach Pancake Breakfast 9-11am
Open Daily 12pm – 7pm with extended hours ’til 7pm Fridays & Saturdays
Bask in the effervesce! There is something special about the light bubbles in our peach cider crafted with apples and peaches. Savor Chef Kat’s peach charcuterie boxes & bird bites for the perfect pairing.
11am – 7pm Sundays
Sip on summer in a glass, their 2021 Som’ Peach Golden Ale, brewed with over 800 lbs. of Great Country Farms peaches.