July 31, August 1, 6 & 7, 2021
Admission Tickets: $14/child & $16/Adult ~ Peaches sold separately by the pound.
- GCF Admission does NOT include breakfast! Guests may purchase a pancake breakfast ticket at Henway Hard Cider for $10/person separately.
- Children 2 years and under, Active Duty and Retired Military ID card holders and CSA/Fan of the Farm Members do not pay admission and may purchase a pancake breakfast ticket for $10/person separately.
Celebrate Peak Peach Picking Season! Come and enjoy peaches in great food and drink at this full collaboration between Bluemont Vineyard, Dirt Farm Brewing, Henway Hard Cider and Great Country Farms, all located in Bluemont, VA.
Kick off the morning with a Peach Pancake Breakfast at Henway Hard Cider. Try golden pancakes right off the griddle, topped with freshly sliced peaches and whipped cream. Pancake Breakfast is sold separately from admission and will be served from 9am-10:30am.
Get the whole family involved in the Peach fun with our Peach Eating Contest, Peach Pit Spitting Contest and Family Water Games starting at 2pm.
What’s the Fuzz? Learn how peaches are grown, trimmed and thinned to maximize production on an orchard tour at Great Country Farms each day from 9am to 5pm.
After picking your own peaches, enjoy peach slushies, peach pies, peach bread, peach ice cream and roasted peach and arugula flatbread pizza in the Roosteraunt, open from 11am-4pm each day.
Peach Fuzztival Schedule:
- 9:00am-10:30am Pancake Breakfast at Henway Hard Cider
- 9:15am-5:00pm Pick your Own Peaches
- 11:00am-4:00pm Roosteraunt Open featuring peach ice cream and BBQ peach flatbread.
- 2:00pm Peach Pie Eating Contest
- 2:20pm Peach Pit Spitting Contest~ Can you beat the record of 38 feet set on 8/4/19?!
- 2:30pm Water Balloon Toss
- 9:00am-6:00pm Farm Play Area Open. Enjoy a full day of fun in our 5-acre play area with slides, swings, farm animals & more!
Music Schedule to be determined
Bluemont Vineyard, Henway Hard Cider & Dirt Farm Brewing to Celebrate the Peach!
Open Daily 11:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m til 9pm on Fridays & Saturdays
Enjoy the refreshing Peach Wine Slushies or their Summer Peach Wine, made with fresh and juicy Great Country Farms peaches. Plus, enjoy peachy food specials!
Reservations are required for Saturdays & Sundays to help maintain proper social distancing.
Al Fresco Dining & Cider Sipping by the pond at Great Country Farms
Open Daily 12:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m til 9pm on Fridays & Saturdays.
Live Music with Tony M from 3- 7pm
Bask in the effervesce! There is something special about the light bubbles in our peach cider made from Great Country Farms apples and peaches. Savor Chef Kat’s peach pizza, peach hand pies & farm grilled veggie paninis for the perfect pairing.
12:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Sip on summer in a glass, their 2020 Som’ Peach Golden Ale, brewed with over 800 lbs. of Great Country Farms peach