November 1 – 3, 2020
Weekday Admission: $10/child & $12/Adult
Nov 1, 2 & 3: $14/child & $16/Adult
Children 2 & Under are Free and do not require a ticket.
Use the box to the right of this page to buy advance tix for October or November 1-3. Advance tickets are not required for the rest of November. The Farm Play area is open through Nov 22, weather permitting.
Bring your leftover jack-o-lantern to our smashin’ stations and let it fly! The Silo Drop and the Zip Wire Sploosh let you do the smashin’ yourself or bring your pumpkin to the Pumpkin Drop Zone and add it to our upside down “fireworks display” as the pumpkins are dropped from a 40ft lift. You will be sure to love giving your pumpkin one final ride. What happens to all those smashed pumpkins?… the pigs and cows love to eat them and we compost the rest. The Roosteraunt Concession stand is open 11am-3pm. Don’t miss our amazing Cider Donuts!
Chunkin’ Event Schedule:
- Pumpkin Drop Zone: 12pm, 2pm and 4pm
- Live Music Sunday Nov 1 & Monday Nov 2 with Tony M, 11am-3pm
- Cider Pressing Demos at 11:30am, 1:30pm and 3:30pm
- Marshmallow Roasting 11am-4pm
- Pumpkin Cannons open all 3 Smashing Days (additional fee)
- Cow Train open weekends ($2/ride)