- Unlimited farm visits for pick-your-own and family fun from April through November for up to six members of your immediate household.
- Two FREE single-use passes to bring friends…because the farm is so much more fun with friends!
- FREE Festival Admission~ 14 this year! Check out our whole Event Calendar
- Unlimited Farm Play ~ enjoy the jumping pillow, 18 hole Cow Pie putt-putt, slides, mazes, pedal carts, swings, and catch-and-release ponds, along with daily wagon rides and visits with the animals as often as you like!
- 10% Discount on all pick-your-own and in-store produce.
- 10% Discount on all farm parties.
- FREE Upick Alerts with advance notice of what is Ripe and Ready for picking.
The Fan of the Farm season pass is the best value for your family to enjoy the farm as often as you like, without paying admission each visit ($8-$12/guest/visit). The pass allows your family of up to 6 to become part of our farm community for only $199.00 plus tax. For a family of four, that’s less than the cost of one visit a month. Come as each U-pick fruit/vegetable comes into season, and your FAN PASS will definitely pay for itself! Additional family household members can be added for $30 each plus tax. (excludes school tours and birthday parties)
WARNING: Great Country Farms is known to create farm lovin’ kids who take pride in eating fruits & veggies they have picked themselves. Common side effects include bouts of jumping pillow giggles, a desire to dig in the dirt or stomp in a puddle, unexplained rosy cheeks and spontaneous fits of laughter. Great Country Farms is not responsible for overly happy families enjoying farm fresh meals together. Join at your own risk!
Top Reasons to become a Fan of the Farm:
- Children eat their fruits & veggies proudly when they pick produce themselves.
- Membership makes it easy to pick berries, veggies, peaches, and pumpkins often.
- No more couch potatoes! Plenty of farm fresh air and fun to stretch your mind and your muscles.
- Being able to say “don’t worry we can come again next week,” when your kids don’t want to leave…