Great Country Farms is honored to support your fund-raising efforts. The Zurschmeide Family has been raised by this community and we are pleased to have all 4 of our Bluemont businesses support your charitable organization or non-profit in our community. The Bluemont Experience Package includes:
- A Wine Tasting Experience at Bluemont Vineyard
- Fan of the Farm Season Pass for admission for a Family of up to 6 to Great Country Farms
- A Craft Beer Tasting Experience at Dirt Farm Brewing
- A seasonal cider tasting at Henway Hard Cider
Who Can Request Donations?
- 501(c)(3) Organizations
How to Make a Donation Request:
- Complete the Donation Request Form by the 15th of the month, the month BEFORE the donation is needed for your event (Telephone, email and fax requests will not be accepted).
- Upon notification of approval, donations must be picked up at Henway Hard Cider during regular business hours. We DO NOT mail donations under any circumstances.
- A maximum of one request per organization per year will be accepted.
*Please note, all of our donations are onsite gift certificates for Great Country Farms, Bluemont Vineyard, Henway Hard Cider, and Dirt Farm Brewing. We DO NOT mail out donations. If you are not able to come pick up your donation package or coordinate pickup with the recipients of the package, then perhaps our donation package is not the best fit for your event.