Admission~ Farm Play Area, Farm Market & Knead It Bakery Open:
- March 19- May 15, 2021: $10/child & $12/adult Online Advance Tickets ($1 ticketing fee). $12/Child/Senior & $14/Adult at the Gate. Children 2 and under No Charge.
- 2021 Festival Days: $14/child & $16/adult
- Check out our Event Calendar for 2021 events and festival weekends
Children 2 years and under, CSA members and Fan of the Farm Season Pass holders, do not pay admission. (This does not apply towards school tours, parties and other organized events.)
Questions or changes to Advance Tickets? Please email us via AsktheFarmer@GreatCountryFarms.com
Hours of Operation (Closed Easter Sunday)
- Henway Hard Cider By the Pond at GCF
- Open Thursdays-Sundays: 12-6
- Closed Mondays, Tuesdays & Wednesdays
- Roosteraunt Closed Opens Festival Weekends 11am-4pm
- March 27 & 28 ~ For our Annual Egg Hunt
What’s in Season for Pick Your Own?
- Check our Now Picking Page for the latest Pick Your Own Availability
Give the gift of family fun at Great Country Farms
Purchase a season pass and enjoy unlimited farm admission and 10% off produce.
Leave us a Phone Message at 540-554-2073 or email us as noted below.
Office hours are Monday-Friday 10am-4pm.
Contact us Online
- Use our Donations Request form to support your non-profit fund raising efforts.
- CSA@greatcountryfarms.com for questions on our CSA or Fan of the Farm Memberships
- Parties@greatcountryfarms.com for questions on corporate picnics, meetings, client appreciation events, birthdays, weddings, and social parties
- Complete our Group Event Request form to request information on corporate groups, meetings and picnics
- FieldTrips@greatcountryfarms.com for questions on Field Trips or Farm Tours
- AsktheFarmer@greatcountryfarms.com for general info, advance ticket questions and all other inquiries
18780 Foggy Bottom Road, Bluemont, VA 20135
If using GPS to visit us, please watch for the entrance signs once on Foggy Bottom Road. The GPS will take you to the mailbox at a back gate which does not allow entrance.