Admission~ Farm Play Area, Farm Market & Knead It Bakery Open:
- December 1-19, 2021 ~ Open Daily 10am-5pm thru Dec 19, 2021
- December Advance WEEKDAY $8/child & $10/adult. Children 2 and under No Charge.
- Weekday Tickets at the Gate are $10/child and $12/adult.
- December Advance WEEKEND Tickets: $10/child & $12/ Adult ~ Santa visit information
- Weekend Tickets at the Gate are $12/child and $14/adult.
- Buy December Admission Tickets Here
- Purchase advance tickets to save $1/per ticket over the gate prices ($1 ticketing fee).
- Military Families–choose the complimentary military ticket option on our ticketing page.
Children 2 years and under, CSA members and Fan of the Farm Season Pass holders, do not pay admission. (This does not apply towards school tours, parties and other organized events.)
Questions or changes to Advance Tickets? Please email us via AsktheFarmer@GreatCountryFarms.com
Hours of Operation:
- Henway Hard Cider By the Pond at GCF
- Open Winter Hours Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday: 11-5
- Roosteraunt Concession CLOSED for the Season. Join us at Henway Hard Cider by the pond for lunch. Check out the Henway Bird Bites Menu.
What’s in Season for Pick Your Own?
- Pick your Own has closed for the season
Give the gift of family fun at Great Country Farms this holiday season:
Purchase a season pass and enjoy unlimited farm admission and 10% off produce.
Leave us a Phone Message at 540-554-2073 or email us as noted below.
Office hours are Monday-Friday 10am-4pm.
Contact us Online
- Use our Donations Request form to support your non-profit fund raising efforts.
- CSA@greatcountryfarms.com for questions on our CSA or Fan of the Farm Memberships
- Parties@greatcountryfarms.com for questions on kids birthdays, corporate picnics
- Complete our Group Event Request form to request information on social parties, corporate groups, meetings and picnics
- FieldTrips@greatcountryfarms.com for questions on Field Trips or Farm Tours
- AsktheFarmer@greatcountryfarms.com for general info, advance ticket questions and all other inquiries
18780 Foggy Bottom Road, Bluemont, VA 20135
If using GPS to visit us, please watch for the entrance signs once on Foggy Bottom Road. The GPS will take you to the mailbox at a back gate which does not allow entrance.