- November 3-30: $10/child & $12/adult ~ Advance tickets are not required for Visits Nov. 1-30.
- Play Area Closes for the Season at 5pm on November 30, 2020.
- Check out our Event Calendar for 2021 events!
Children 2 years and under, CSA members and Fan of the Farm Season Pass holders, do not pay admission. (This does not apply towards school tours, parties and other organized events.)
Questions or changes to Advance Tickets? Please email us via AsktheFarmer@GreatCountryFarms.com
Hours of Operation
- November 1-30
- Farm Market, Play Area & Knead It! Bakery Hours: 10am-5pm Daily
- Henway Hard Cider Open Daily 12-6
- December 1-23
- Knead It Bakery Open from 10am-4pm
- Henway Hard Cider Open Daily 12-6pm
- Farm Play Area Closed Nov 30 for the season.
- Roosteraunt Closed for the 2020 season (join us at Henway Hard Cider for lunch!)
What’s in Season for Pick Your Own?
- Check our Now Picking Page for the latest Pick Your Own Availability
Give the gift of family fun at Great Country Farms
Purchase an e-gift card of any denomination! To gift a Fan of the Farm season pass, select the $210.94 amount.
Leave us a Phone Message at 540-554-2073 or email us as noted below.
Office hours are Monday-Friday 10am-4pm.
Contact us Online
- Or Email us via:
- CSA@greatcountryfarms.com for questions on our CSA or Fan of the Farm Memberships
- Parties@greatcountryfarms.com for questions on corporate picnics, meetings, client appreciation events, birthdays, weddings, and social parties
- FieldTrips@greatcountryfarms.com for questions on Field Trips or Farm Tours
- AsktheFarmer@greatcountryfarms.com for general info, advance ticket questions and all other inquiries
18780 Foggy Bottom Road, Bluemont, VA 20135
If using GPS to visit us, please watch for the entrance signs once on Foggy Bottom Road. The GPS will take you to the mailbox at a back gate which does not allow entrance.