Farm Market & Knead It Farm Bakery & Farm Play Area
- Open Daily 10am-5pm
- Last Admission for Pick your Own at 4pm.
- Roosteraunt Concession Open Festival Weekends
Admission~check out all the activities included with Admission
- Online Advance Tickets: $10/child & $12/adult ($1 ticketing Fee)
- At the Gate: $12/child & $14/adult
- Festival Weekends September/October:
- Online Advance Tickets: $14/child & $16/adult ($1 ticketing Fee)
- At the Gate: $16/child & $18/adult
- Farm Club Members & Children 2 and under are no charge.
- Military Families may enjoy complimentary family admission daily March 19-August 31, 2022 & complimentary Non-holiday WEEKDAY admission in September & October. We are honored to recognize your service to our great nation.
- Questions or changes to Advance Tickets? Please email us via AsktheFarmer@GreatCountryFarms.com
- Last Admission to the pick your own fields at 4pm to provide time to pick before we close at 5pm.
Henway Hard Cider at the Roosteraunt at GCF
- Open Saturday & Sunday: 11-5 at the Roosteraunt. Come for live music and lunch!
- Henway by the Pond is Closed for Renovations at this time.
Need to Edit Your Advance Tickets?
- Start with logging into your Attendee Account here!
- If you have not claimed your Attendee Account, please do so now. If you have already, great! You’ll log in with your email and password.
- Now that you’re logged in, select “Tickets” from the top menu.
- Next, pick the order that you’d like to edit and select “View Details” on the right-hand side.
- On your order, you can now select “Edit” from the options to make changes!
- Lastly, make your needed edits to the order and be sure to hit “Save” at the bottom.
- All done!
If you need additional assistance with advance tickets, please email AsktheFarmer@GreatCountryFarms.com.
What’s in Season for Pick Your Own?
- Pick your Own will open with cherries in June this season
Leave us a Phone Message at 540-554-2073 or email us as noted below.
Office hours are Monday-Friday 10am-4pm.
Contact us Online
- FarmClub@greatcountryfarms.com for questions on our Farm Club Memberships (Formerly CSA)
- Complete our Field Trip Request Form to request a school tour.
- Donations are Maxed out for the 2022 season. We are honored to have supported over 100 organizations for the 2022. Please check back with us online in January of 2023 for donation options for the 2023 season.
Physical Address for GPS to visit the farm:
34355 Snickersville Turnpike, Bluemont, VA 20135
Mailing Address for correspondence or billing:
18780 Foggy Bottom Road, Bluemont, VA 20135