- Summer Daily through August 28: $8/Child & $10/Adult
- Fall Apple & Pumpkin Harvest ~
- September 1 – October 30 Weekdays: $10/Child & $12/Adult
- September 1- November 1 Weekends: $14/Child & $16/Adult
- We are SOLD OUT for September 26 & 27, 2020 and are not able to accept walk-in guests at the gate for apple picking or the play area.
- Check out our Event Calendar for Apple & Pumpkin Harvest Activities
Children 2 years and under, CSA members and Fan of the Farm Season Pass holders, do not pay admission. (This does not apply towards school tours, parties and other organized events.)
Questions or changes to Advance Tickets? Please email us via AsktheFarmer@GreatCountryFarms.com
Hours of Operation
- Farm Hours 9am-5pm Weeekdays & til6pm on Saturdays and Sundays in Sept.& Oct.
- Office Hours: Monday-Friday 10am-4pm
- Check out the hours by season for the Farm Market
- Check out the hours by season for the Roosteraunt Concession Stand
What’s in Season for Pick Your Own?
- Check our Now Picking Page for the lastest Pick Your Own Availability
Give the gift of family fun at Great Country Farms
Purchase an e-gift card of any denomination! To gift a Fan of the Farm season pass, select the $210.94 amount.
Contact us via Phone at 540-554-2073
Office hours are Monday-Friday 10am-4pm.
Contact us Online
- Or Email us via:
- CSA@greatcountryfarms.com for questions on our CSA or Fan of the Farm Memberships
- Parties@greatcountryfarms.com for questions on corporate picnics, meetings, client appreciation events, birthdays, weddings, and social parties
- FieldTrips@greatcountryfarms.com for questions on Field Trips or Farm Tours
- AsktheFarmer@greatcountryfarms.com for general info, advance ticket questions and all other inquiries
18780 Foggy Bottom Road, Bluemont, VA 20135
If using GPS to visit us, please watch for the entrance signs once on Foggy Bottom Road. The GPS will take you to the mailbox at a back gate which does not allow entrance.