March 25-April 8, 2023 ~ Egg Hunts are an optional add on for the kids!
After a long cold winter, nothing chases away the chill like a visit to the farm! The Easter Bunny has hidden some eggs filled with treats to enchant the children, and we need your to help us find them! Be sure to get advance tickets as our Egg Hunts Sell out every year!
Come see our spring chicks and baby animals, take a wagon ride, and rejoice that it is spring! Our annual Easter Egg Hunt is a $7.50 add-on per child with your paid farm admission.
Advance Online Admission (+$1 Ticketing Fee):
- Weekdays: $10/Child & $12/Adult
- Weekends: $12/Child & $14/Adult
Day of Admission at the Gate:
- Weekdays: $12/Child & $14/Adult
- Weekends: $14/Child & $16/Adult
Children 2 and under are no charge. Military Families please use the Military Ticket option for complimentary Military Family Admission to the Farm. Egg Hunts are charged for all participating children including 2 year olds and military children.
- Group Admission discount of $2/adult ticket is available for ADVANCE Ticket purchases only and will be automatically applied when 15 or more adult tickets are selected on our advance ticketing page. For groups of 15 or more please choose adult tickets for all guests including children aged 3+ to receive the group rate.
Buy Advance Egg Hunt Tickets Today!
Egg Hunt Details:
- Separate 2 & 3 year old area where adults may enter with their child
- The Egg Hunt Areas will be open from 10am-3pm and hunts start as each group of guests is ready to enter.
- Hunts Daily~ Thank you for entering the hunt area within an hour of your arrival time
- Hunter must use our pick your own bucket to gather up to 25 treat filled eggs to gather in the bucket (recycle your bucket & eggs here at the farm.)
- Marshmallow Roasting is available from 10am-3pm next to the Egg Hunt Areas and included with Farm Admission.
- Roosteraunt Concession Stand open Weekends 11am-3pm
Guidelines for Easter Egg Hunts:
- Great Country Farms will provide each child, 10 years and younger, with an egg hunt ticket, a Great Country Farms U-Pick bucket to use to collect the eggs so each child gets a fair amount. Please do not collect in your own basket. You can dump the eggs the children collect from the GCF bucket into your special basket for a photo opportunity after the hunt is over.
- Parents are not allowed to help children collect eggs. The egg hunt is for the children. Parent’s please keep your hands in your pockets!
- Parents may accompany their child in the 2 & 3yr old hunt area and assist children with their hunt.
- Only Children are allowed in the 4-10 year old hunt area. As soon as a child filled his or her bucket, they will be guided to show their eggs to their grown ups.
- If you have children in two different age groups, please guide them to the proper hunt.
- DO NOT open the eggs in the hunt areas. Children should gather their eggs and then open them together with their family outside of the egg hunt areas.
- There is hard candy in some of the eggs, so please monitor your little ones after they open the eggs so they don’t eat something you don’t want them to.
- We recycle the buckets & eggs for the following year . If you do not want to keep your eggs, please put them in our designated Easter Egg recycling bins.