March 26- April 3, 2021 ~ Advanced Timed Egg Hunt Tickets Required ~ Tickets go on Sale March 1, 2021
Admission: $10/child & $12/adult; Egg Hunts are $5/child age 0-10yrs
Children 2 years and under do not pay admission but do need a ticket to enter the egg hunt area.
After a long cold winter, nothing chases away the chill like a visit to the farm! Your family won’t want to miss the first “crop” of the spring– Marshmallow Picking!! Do marshmallow peeps really grow on trees? Your children will be amazed to harvest a few marshmallows to roast on the bonfire. The Easter Bunny also hid some eggs, and we need you to help us find them! There will be multiple egg hunts each day this year, with over 20,000 eggs for the weekend spread across 4 hunts/day filled with treats to enchant your children.
Come see our spring chicks and baby animals, take a wagon ride, and rejoice that it is spring! Our annual Easter Egg Hunt & Marshmallow Peep Harvest is a $5 add-on per child with your paid farm admission. The Egg Hunt & Peep Harvest will occur together at the same time.
We are changing thing up this year to spread out guests and ensure social distancing at our outdoor harvest and hunt. Purchase your admission tickets and then add on egg hunt ($5) our the kids. Guests are asked to enter the egg hunt afea with 15 minutes of your arrival time at the farm so the kids can gather their eggs and remain socially distanced outside.
Egg Hunt & Peep Harvest Schedule:
- Separate 2 & 3 year old area where 1 adult can enter with each child
- Hunts Daily~ Please enter the hunt area within 15 minutes of your arrival time
- Hunts include a pick your own bucket and up to 25 treat filled eggs to gather in the bucket
- Raffle Ticket Winners will be announced on Facebook Live on Saturday, April 3 at 4:30pm
Guidelines for Easter Egg Hunts:
- Great Country Farms will provide each child 10 years and younger with an egg hunt ticket a Great Country Farms U-Pick bucket to use to collect the eggs so each child gets a fair amount. Please do not collect in your own basket. You can dump the eggs the children collect from their GCF bucket into your special basket for a photo opportunity after the hunt is over.
- Parents are not allowed to help children collect eggs. The egg hunt is for the children. Parent’s please keep your hands in your pockets!
- Parents may accompany their child in the 2 & 3yr old hunt area and assist children with their hunt.
- If you have children in two different age groups, please guide them to the proper hunt.
- There is hard candy in some of the eggs, so please monitor your little ones after they open the eggs so they don’t eat something you don’t want them to.
- We recycle the eggs for the following year. If you do not want to keep your eggs, please put them in our designated Easter Egg recycling bins.
Golden Prize Egg sponsors:
Contact us today if you would like to be a Golden Egg Prize Sponsor!
Grand Prizes Season passes from Great Country Farms!
Come on out and hunt those eggs!