April 1-16, 2022 ~ Egg Hunts held Daily!
After a long cold winter, nothing chases away the chill like a visit to the farm! The Easter Bunny has hidden some eggs filled with treats to enchant the children, and we need your to help us find them! There will be multiple egg hunts with timed ticket entrance.
Come see our spring chicks and baby animals, take a wagon ride, and rejoice that it is spring! Our annual Easter Egg Hunt is a $7 add-on per child with your paid farm admission.
Egg Hunt Details:
- Separate 2 & 3 year old area where adults may enter with their child
- The Egg Hunt Areas will be open from 10am-3pm.
- Hunts Daily~ Please enter the hunt area within an hour of your arrival time
- Hunts include a pick your own bucket and up to 25 treat filled eggs to gather in the bucket
- Marshmallow Roasting is available from 10am-3pm next to the Egg Hunt Areas.
Guidelines for Easter Egg Hunts:
- Great Country Farms will provide each child, 10 years and younger, with an egg hunt ticket a Great Country Farms U-Pick bucket to use to collect the eggs so each child gets a fair amount. Please do not collect in your own basket. You can dump the eggs the children collect from their GCF bucket into your special basket for a photo opportunity after the hunt is over.
- Parents are not allowed to help children collect eggs. The egg hunt is for the children. Parent’s please keep your hands in your pockets!
- Parents may accompany their child in the 2 & 3yr old hunt area and assist children with their hunt.
- If you have children in two different age groups, please guide them to the proper hunt.
- There is hard candy in some of the eggs, so please monitor your little ones after they open the eggs so they don’t eat something you don’t want them to.
- We recycle the eggs for the following year . If you do not want to keep your eggs, please put them in our designated Easter Egg recycling bins.
Raffle Ticket Sponsors:
Contact us today if you would like to be a Golden Egg Prize Sponsor!
Grand Prizes Season passes to Great Country Farms!
Come on out and hunt those eggs!