October 1-31, 2023
+Apple Picking Available October 1-8 this season!
Come celebrate Fall Y’all and enjoy an unforgettable experience picking pumpkins, getting lost in our corn maze and roasting marshmallows at the bonfire. Don’t forget those freshly made Cider Donuts!
Advance Weekday Admission: $12/child & $14/Adult ~ Open weekdays from 10am-5pm. Children 2 and under are free. Last weekday wagon to pick pumpkins goes out at 4pm.
Saturday & Sunday Admission~ Advance Tickets Recommended in case we have a sell out: $14/child & $16/adult Open Weekends 10am-5pm. Last weekend wagon goes out to pick pumpkins at 4:00pm on Saturdays & Sundays. Children 2 and under are free.
Apples & Pumpkins are sold separately and not included with admission~ LAST WAGON to pick pumpkins at 4pm.
For questions or changes to advance tickets, please email AskTheFarmer@GreatCountryFarms.com
FarmClub FAN & MEGA Members do not need advance tickets. Please check in as usual in the Farm Market.
MILITARY NOTE: We are thrilled & honored to offer complimentary farm admission for Military & Veteran Families on WEEKDAYS for Fall Pumpkin Harvest. Please use the military family ticket, valid for up to 6 guests, when you purchase advanced tickets and be prepared to present your Veteran or Active duty Military ID at admission when you check in. We are not able to offer complimentary military admission on weekends due to hiring and staffing challenges to accomodate demand for tickets. We thank you for your understanding of the policy change for 2022.
Weekend Event Schedule:
- Wagon Rides to Pick Pumpkins 10:15-4pm
- Oinkintucky Derby Pig Races at 11am, 1pm & 3pm
- Cider Pressing Demos at 11:30am, 1:30pm and 3:30pm
- P-Rex the Pumpkin Eating Dino Shows at 12pm & 2pm
- Marshmallow Roasting 11am-4pm
- Live Music 11am-4pm
- Pumpkin Cannons open weekends (separate fee)
- Cow Train open weekends ($2/ride)
Music Schedule for 2023:
- October 1 ~ Willie White Music
- October 7 ~ Brad the Guitar Guy
- October 8 & 9 ~ Tony M Music
- October 14 ~ Jess Jams with Jessica Paulin
- October 15 ~ Gary Hoffman Trio
- October 21~ Willie White Music
- October 22 ~ Jess Jams with Jessica Paulin
- October 29 ~ Jess Jams with Jessica Paulin
- October 29 ~ Brad the Guitar Guy
- November 4 & 5 ~ Tony M Music
Great Country Farms is known to cultivate farm lovin’ kids who take pride in eating veggies they have picked. Common side effects include bouts of jumping pillow giggles, a desire to dig in the dirt or stomp in a puddle, unexplained rosy cheeks and spontaneous fits of laughter. Great Country Farms is not responsible for overly happy families enjoying fall harvest together. Visit at your own risk!
Check out all that you can do on Weekdays:
- Take a wagon ride or bring your own wagon and walk out to the pumpkin patch to choose your great pumpkin. Pumpkins are $.59/lb for any size, shape or color so you can choose the perfect pumpkin to take home. LAST WAGON goes at 4pm on weekdays so you have time to pick before we close at 5pm.
- Get lost in our Corn Maze celebrating apples and cider! 10 questions about apples will help guide you through the maze. Our 1.5 acre Corn Maze takes an average of 30 minutes so you can conquer the maze and still enjoy all the farm has to offer. Open daily 9am-5pm.
- Enjoy our 12 acre play area! The Triple Threat 80′ slide will make your heart race! Our 2800 sq ft Pumpkin Jumpin’ Pillow, pedal cart track and rope swings await you!
- Visit with our barn animals and feed the goats.
- See if you can get a hole in one playing our Cow Pie Putt Putt course.
- The Farm Market offers seasonal fresh produce, jams & jellies, honey, local meats, baked goods, hand-dipped ice cream and great gift ideas from local artists. Fall features fresh cider, 100% natural cider slushies, corn stalks, gourds and apples! Available DAILY 9-5
On Saturdays. Sundays & Monday, October 9 we also offer these activities:
- Wagon Rides to Pick your Own Pumpkins 9:15am-5pm. LAST WAGON goes at 5pm on weekends so you have time to pick before we close at 6pm.
- Fire the Cannons and see if you can hit the targets in the field! $5/small box and $10/larg box) Open October weekends October from 10am-5pm
- Roast marshmallows over an open fire 11am-4pm
- Cheer on the Swine at the annual running of the Pig Races at 11am, 1pm & 3pm
- Chomp some pumpkins with P-Rex, the Pumpkin Eating Dinosaur at 12pm & 2pm
- Check out our 1865 Press and learn how much faster our modern Bladder Press can complete the work of pressing a bushel of apples. Demos at 11:30am, 1:30pm and 3:30pm.
- Grab lunch at the Roosteraunt Snack Bar, open 11-4pm Saturdays & Sundays
- Savor lunch at Henway Hard Cider daily 12-6pm. Check out the Bird Bites Menu!
- MAKE A RESERVATION so we can save a seat for you across the street to Bluemont Vineyard to sip on their Autumn Apple Wine and enjoy the view! Receive 10% off wine bottle purchases with your farm wristband! Open 11am-7pm daily. Reservations Recommended on Saturdays & Sundays at Bluemont Vineyard.
Our 12 acre Play Area is open daily 10-5pm and features:
- The 2021 What’s Regenerative Agriculture Corn Maze
- Tilt Maze Table Games
- Count them TWO 2800 Sq. ft Jumping Pillows
- The One of a Kind Farm Ninja Obstacle Course
- 80 ft. Triple Threat Giant Slide
- Double Barrel 60ft. Double Slide
- Bouncy Cow Corral
- 18 hole Cow Pie Putt-Putt Golf Course
- Jammed Tractor Maze
- Pathway Puzzle Maze
- Rope Maze
- Goat Tree House
- Farm Animals to feed and visit
- Lil’ Farmer play area
- The Corn Bin
- Rope Swings
- Tractor Tire Mountain
- Catch & Release Fishing in our Stocked pond with your own equipment
- Memory & Tic Tac Toe Games