October 1-31, 2021
Saturday & Sunday Admission~ Advance Tickets Recommended in case we have a sell out: $14/child & $16/adult Open Weekends 9am-6pm. Children 2 and under are free.
Pumpkins are sold separately and not included with admission.
For questions or changes to advance tickets, please email AskTheFarmer@GreatCountryFarms.com
CSA & Fan of the Farm Members do not need advance tickets. Please check in as usual in the Farm Market with your membership card.
MILITARY NOTE: We are thrilled & honored to bring back complimentary farm admission for Military & Veteran Families this Fall Pumpkin Harvest. Please use the military family ticket, valid for up to 6 guests, when you purchase advanced tickets and be prepared to present your Veteran or Active duty Military ID at admission when you check in.
Market & Play Area Open 9am-5pm weekdays and til 6pm on Saturdays & Sundays.
Come celebrate with us and create an unforgettable experience picking pumpkins, getting lost in our corn maze and roasting marshmallows at the bonfire. Don’t forget those freshly made Cider Donuts!
The farm will have cider pressing demonstrations at 11:30am, 1:30pm and 3:30pm on Saturdays and Sundays with the Zurschmeide Family’s antique 1865 Cider press. Sample the freshly pressed cider and see how it used to be produced!
Weekend Event Schedule:
- Wagon Rides to Pick Pumpkins 10:15am-5pm
- Oinkintucky Derby Pig Races at 11am, 1pm & 3pm
- Cider Pressing Demos at 11:30am, 1:30pm and 3:30pm
- P-Rex the Pumpkin Eating Dino Shows at 12pm & 2pm
- Marshmallow Roasting 11am-4pm
- Live Music 11am-4pm
- Pumpkin Cannons open weekends (separate fee)
- Cow Train open weekends ($2/ride)
Music Schedule 11am-3pm: musicians to be determined
Great Country Farms is known to create farm lovin’ kids who take pride in eating veggies they have picked. Common side effects include bouts of jumping pillow giggles, a desire to dig in the dirt or stomp in a puddle, unexplained rosy cheeks and spontaneous fits of laughter. Great Country Farms is not responsible for overly happy families enjoying fall harvest together. Visit at your own risk!
Check out all that you can do on Weekdays:
- Take a wagon ride or bring your own wagon and walk out to the pumpkin patch to choose your great pumpkin. Pumpkins are $.59/lb for any size, shape or color so you can choose the perfect pumpkin to take home.
- Get lost in our Corn Maze celebrating apples and cider! 10 questions about apples will help guide you through the maze. Our 1.5 acre Corn Maze takes an average of 30 minutes so you can conquer the maze and still enjoy all the farm has to offer. Open daily 9am-5pm.
- Enjoy our 12 acre play area! The Triple Threat 80′ slide will make your heart race! Our 2800 sq ft Pumpkin Jumpin’ Pillow, pedal cart track and rope swings await you!
- Visit with our barn animals and feed the goats.
- See if you can get a hole in one playing our Cow Pie Putt Putt course.
- Savor lunch at Henway Hard Cider daily 12-6pm. Check out the Bird Bites Menu!
- The Farm Market offers seasonal fresh produce, jams & jellies, honey, local meats, baked goods, hand-dipped ice cream and great gift ideas from local artists. Fall features fresh cider, 100% natural cider slushies, corn stalks, gourds and apples! Available DAILY 9-5
On WEEKENDS & Columbus Monday we also offer these activities:
- Fire the Cannons and see if you can hit the targets in the field! $5/5 shots. Open weekends October -Nov. 1st from 10am-5pm
- Roast marshmallows over an open fire 11am-4pm
- Check out our 1865 Press and learn how much faster our modern Bladder Press can complete the work of pressing a bushel of apples. Demos at 11:30am, 1:30pm and 3:30pm.
- Grab lunch at the Roosteraunt Snack Bar, open 11-4pm Saturdays & Sundays featuring hot Apple Cider Donuts, BBQ, hot dogs, drinks, & kettle corn.
- Drive across the street to Bluemont Vineyard to sip on their Autumn Apple Wine and enjoy the view! Receive 10% off wine bottle purchases with your farm wristband! Open 11am-7pm daily. Reservations Required on Saturdays & Sundays at Bluemont Vineyard.
Our 12 acre Play Area is open daily 12-5pm and features:
- The 2021 What’s Regenerative Agriculture Corn Maze
- New Tilt Maze Table Games
- Count them TWO 2800 Sq. ft Jumping Pillows
- The One of a Kind Farm Ninja Obstacle Course
- 80 ft. Triple Threat Giant Slide
- Double Barrel 60ft. Double Slide
- Bouncy Cow Corral
- 18 hole Cow Pie Putt-Putt Golf Course
- Jammed Tractor Maze
- Pathway Puzzle Maze
- Rope Maze
- Goat Tree House
- Farm Animals to feed and visit
- Lil’ Farmer play area
- The Corn Bin
- Rope Swings
- Tractor Tire Mountain
- Catch & Release Fishing in our Stocked pond with your own equipment
- Memory & Tic Tac Toe Games!