October 1-31, 2018
Weekday Admission: $8/child & $10/Adult
Weekend Admission: $10/child & $12/Adult
(Children 2 years and under, Active Duty and Retired Military ID card holders do not pay admission)
Open 9am-5pm for Pick your Own Pumpkins for $.59/lb
Market & Play Area Open 9am-6pm. LAST Admission is at 5pm.
Come celebrate with us and create an unforgettable experience picking pumpkins, cheering on the fastest piggie, doing some pumpkin munchin’ with P-Rex, getting lost in our corn maze and having your little ones meet our pumpkin princess. Don’t forget those freshly made Cider Donuts!
Weekend Event Schedule:
- Wagon Rides to Pick Pumpkins 9:15am-5pm
- Pig Races 11am, 1pm and 3pm
- P-Rex Dino Shows 12pm and 2pm
- Marshmallow Roasting 11am-4pm
Live Music Saturdays & Sundays 11:00am-3:00pm:
Tony M on October 6,7,8, 14 & 27
Diamond & Diesel October 13, 20 & 21
Great Country Farms is known to create farm lovin’ kids who take pride in eating veggies they have picked. Common side effects include bouts of jumping pillow giggles, a desire to dig in the dirt or stomp in a puddle, unexplained rosy cheeks and spontaneous fits of laughter. Great Country Farms is not responsible for overly happy families enjoying fall harvest together. Visit at your own risk!
Check out all that you can do:
- Let the Pig Races begin! Pumpkin Fest Weekends at 11, 1 and 3pm and at 12:30 Tuesdays-Fridays.
- P-Rex, our Pumpkin Munching Dinosaur, roars into action on weekends at 12pm and 2pm. Join us for the P-Rex Pokey and a little dino flossing and watch him chomp and smash pumpkin after pumpkin. Careful, don’t stand to close or you may taste some pumpkin juice!
- Take a wagon ride out to the pumpkin patch to choose your great pumpkin. Pumpkins are $.59/lb for any size, shape or color so you can choose the perfect pumpkin to take home.
- Get lost in our 25th Anniversary Corn Maze. Our 1.5 acre Corn Maze takes an average of 30 minutes so you can conquer the maze and still enjoy all the farm has to offer. Open daily 9am-5pm.
- Fire the Cannons on WEEKENDS & Columbus Monday and see if you can hit the targets in the field! $5/5 shots. Open weekends Sept 30-Nov. 5th from 10am-5pm
- Enjoy our 5 acre play area! The Triple Threat 80′ slide will make your heart race! Our 2800 sq ft Pumpkin Jumpin’ Pillow, pedal cart track and rope swings await you! Make a hole in one in our Cow Pie Putt Putt Course, visit with our barn animals and more… Available DAILY 9-5.
- The Farm Market offers seasonal fresh produce, jams & jellies, honey, local meats, baked goods and great gift ideas from local artists. Fall features fresh cider, 100% natural cider slushies, corn stalks, gourds and apples! Available DAILY 9-6.
- The Roosteraunt Concession Stand featuring CIDER DONUTS, Hand Dipped Pumpkin Ice Cream, ice cold drinks, Flat Bread Pizzas, Pecanwood Smoked Pork BBQ sandwiches with classic coleslaw, Kettle Corn, and freshly baked apple pies. Open October Weekdays 11am-3pm. Open Saturdays & Sundays and Columbus Monday 11am-5pm. We do run out of donuts on weekends so buy yours before 2pm!
- Bluemont Vineyard across the street from the farm offers tastings from 11am-5pm everyday. Enjoy the view and fall foliage from high above the farm and receive 10% off Wine Bottle Purchases with your farm wristband!
- Roast Marshmallows and warm up by the Bonfire every Saturday & Sunday of Fall Harvest from 11am-4pm.
- See if you can get a hole in one playing our Cow Pie Putt Putt course.
Admission includes a Full day of family fun on the farm!
- Corn Maze ~ Daily 9am-5pm
- Wagon rides to our u-pick fields~ Daily 9am-5pm(Pumpkins are $.59/lb)
- P-Rex Dino Shows Saturdays & Sundays at 12pm & 2pm
- Pig Races Tuesdays-Fridays at 12:30 and Saturdays and Sundays at 11am, 1pm & 3pm
- 2800 Sq. ft Jumping Pillow
- 80 ft. Triple Threat Giant Slide
- Double Barrel 60ft. Double Slide
- Bouncy Cow Corral
- 18 hole Cow Pie Putt-Putt Golf Course
- Jammed Tractor Maze
- Pathway Puzzle Maze
- Rope Maze
- Goat Tree House
- Farm Animals to feed and Visit
- Lil’ Farmer play area
- The Corn Bin
- Rope Swings
- Tractor Tire Mountain
- Catch & Release Fishing in our Stocked pond with your own equipment
- Memory & Tic Tac Toe Games!