- Maintain at least 6 feet of social distance from other family groups in all areas.
- Wear a mask in our common spaces such as restrooms & farm market.
- Wash your hands frequently in either of our 2 restroom facilities.
- Bring a blanket & hand sanitizer to picnic at the farm.
- Parents, please take responsibility to help your children wash their hands & maintain proper social distancing while at the farm.
In case you were wondering…
Can I bring my dog?
Do I have to pay admission if I only want to U-Pick?
- For your safety, everyone takes a wagon ride to the fields. That way, we know who’s there and can clear the field in case of bad weather.
- Most people want to spend time visiting the animals, playing Cow Pie Putt Putt, or enjoying other attractions, which are included in your admission fee.
Admission is less than the cost of a movie ticket, and you get a whole day of fun! But if you don’t have time to make a day of it, you can get the same fresh produce and other goodies at the Farm Market without paying admission.
Do I have to ride the wagon to the U-Pick fields?
Plus, your wagon drivers know many fascinating facts about the farm and can direct you to the best places to U-pick.
What time are the wagon rides?
Do we need to bring our own containers?
Just make sure you have your containers weighed when you first pay admission, so we can deduct the weight from the final purchase cost.
We encourage you to bring a cooler to protect the freshness of your produce.
Is the produce organic?
(By the way, if you want to learn more about these techniques, come and ask us. We love to talk about our farming innovations!)
- All our strawberries, blackberries, blueberries, and raspberries are grown without synthetic chemicals.
- We do not apply glyphosate in any of our veggie fields.
- We use an Integrated Pest Management program (IPM) in our orchards and fields. We constantly scan the crops for signs of pest damage and treat only when a crop is threatened. Most veggies are pesticide free and our orchard fruits are generally treated in bud and as needed to ensure yields and quality.
- The CSA garden is free of synthetic fertilizers and herbicides. It’s treated only when pest pressure arises.