Pick Your Own Update: 12/1/2020 ~ Pick your Own is Closed for the 2020 season. Farm Play Area Open through December 22, 2020.
We have LOVELY fall produce in our Bakery ~ Shop in Person or in our Online Farm Market
- Maintain at least 6 feet of social distance from other family groups in all areas.
- Wear a mask in our common spaces such as restrooms & farm market.
- Wash your hands frequently in either of our 2 restroom facilities.
- Bring a blanket & hand sanitizer to picnic at the farm.
- Parents, please take responsibility to help your children wash their hands & maintain proper social distancing while at the farm.
In case you were wondering…
Can I bring my dog?
Do I have to pay admission if I only want to U-Pick?
- Most people want to spend time visiting the animals, playing Cow Pie Putt Putt, or enjoying other attractions, which are included in your admission fee.
- We are a destination for family fun on the farm and encourage all our guests to plan on a few hours to enjoy our 12 acre play area and create lifetime memories. We do understand that some guests prefer to only pick fruit and are happy to direct you to another farm with picking only options so you can still shop local and support local farms.
Admission is less than the cost of a movie ticket, and you get a whole day of fun! But if you don’t have time to make a day of it, you can get the same fresh produce and other goodies at the Farm Market without paying admission.
Do I have to ride the wagon to the U-Pick fields?
Plus, your wagon drivers know many fascinating facts about the farm and can direct you to the best places to U-pick.
What time are the wagon rides?
Do we need to bring our own containers?
Just make sure you have your containers weighed when you first pay admission, so we can deduct the weight from the final purchase cost.
We encourage you to bring a cooler to protect the freshness of your produce.
Is the produce organic?
(By the way, if you want to learn more about these techniques, come and ask us. We love to talk about our farming innovations!)
- All our strawberries, blackberries, blueberries, and raspberries are grown without synthetic chemicals.
- We do not apply glyphosate in any of our veggie fields.
- We use an Integrated Pest Management program (IPM) in our orchards and fields. We constantly scan the crops for signs of pest damage and treat only when a crop is threatened. Most veggies are pesticide free and our orchard fruits are generally treated in bud and as needed to ensure yields and quality.
- The CSA garden is free of synthetic fertilizers and herbicides. It’s treated only when pest pressure arises.