Every Saturday & Sunday in September
Weekday Admission: $8/child & $10/Adult
Saturday & Sunday Admission: $10/child & $12/adult
September 8 & 9, 2018, as a thank you to our First Responders, we are offering Complimentary Family Admission with your ID. Thank you for keeping our Communities Safe!
September may mean back to school for many, but at Great Country it means back to the farm for freshly pressed cider and apple picking. We celebrate the start of apple season with tastings of Rinkers freshly pressed cider, the best in the Valley!
As we continue to celebrate everything apple, the farm will have cider pressing demonstrations at 11:30am, 1:30pm and 3:30pm on Saturdays and Sundays with the Zurschmeide Family’s antique 1865 Cider press. Sample the freshly pressed cider and see how it used to be produced!
Live music 11am-4pm with Tony M Music and the “Roosteraunt Band” on Sept 2,8,9,15,23,29 & 30
- Take a wagon ride to the apple orchard to pick the freshest apples
- Get lost in our 1.5 Acre Corn Maze, that takes an average of 30 minutes to complete, so you have plenty of time to enjoy all the farm has to offer.
- Romp in our 5 acre play area, featuring our Jumping Pillow, pedal cart trac, rope swings, Cow Pie Putt Putt Course, farm animals and more!
- Roast marshmallows over an open fire
- Farm Market offers seasonal fresh produce, jams & jellies, honey, and baked goods. We will be featuring fresh cider, 100% natural cider slushies and apples!
- The Roosteraunt, open 11am-4pm Thursday – Monday, features hot Apple Cider Donuts, Hand Dipped Trickling Springs Ice Cream, flat bread pizzas, ice cold drinks, Pecanwood Smoked Pork BBQ sandwiches with classic coleslaw, Kettle Corn, and Freshly baked apple pies.
- Head across the street to Bluemont Vineyard to sip on their Autumn Apple Wine and enjoy the view! Receive 10% off wine bottle purchases with your farm wristband! Open 11am-7pm.
- Trek up the mountain to our other sister property, Dirt Farm Brewing, and enjoy a flight or pint of their farm fresh beer. Open 12pm-7pm Mon-Thurs & 12pm-9pm on Fridays.
- Check out our 1865 Press and learn how much faster our modern Bladder Press can complete the work of pressing a bushel of apples. Demos at 11:30am, 1:30pm and 3:30pm on Saturdays and Sunday.
- Wagon rides 9:15am-5pm to our pick your own orchards (apples are $1.99/lb)
- Corn Maze open 9am-5pm
- Antique Cider Press Demonstrations Saturdays & Sundays at 11:30am, 1:30pm & 3:30pm
- Marshmallow roasting Saturdays & Sundays
- 2800 Sq. ft Jumping Pillow
- 80 ft. Triple Threat Giant Slide
- Double Barrel 60ft. Double Slide
- 18 hole Cow Pie Putt-Putt Golf Course
- Jammed Tractor Maze
- Pathway Puzzle Maze
- Rope Maze
- Billy Goats Gruff to feed and Visit
- Lil’ Farmer play area with GCF veggie train photo ops
- The Corn Bin
- Rope Swings
- Tractor Tire Mountain
- Catch & Release Fishing in our Stocked pond with your own equipment
- Bouncy Cows for the tots!
- Off-Leash Doggie Picnic Area (Fido is always welcome at the farm. Please pick up after your dog!)