Apples sold separately and NOT included with admission tickets.
Be sure to purchase Advance Tickets to ensure admission in case we have a Sell- Out!
Weekday Admission: $10/child & $12/Adult ~ Advance tickets not required at this time for weekdays. Open weekdays from 9 am-5 pm. Children 2 and under are no charge.
Saturday & Sunday Admission~ Advance Tickets are highly RECOMMENDED in case we have a SELL-Out: $14/child & $16/adult ~ Timed Advance Tix required to guarantee access on weekends! Open Weekends 9 am-6 pm. Orchard closes at 5 pm. Children 2 and under are no charge.
For questions or changes to advance tickets, please email AskTheFarmer@GreatCountryFarms.com
MILITARY NOTE: We are thrilled & honored to bring back complimentary farm admission for Military & Veteran Families this Apple Gala Harvest. Please use the military family ticket, valid for up to 6 guests, when you purchase advanced tickets and be prepared to present your Veteran or Active duty Military ID at admission when you check in.
CSA & Fan Members may check-in as usual in the Farm Market with your membership card for your complimentary admission.
September may mean back to school for many, but at Great Country, it means back to the farm for freshly pressed cider and apple picking. Challenge the What’s Regenerative Agriculture Corn Maze and learn about how our Deep Roots in the soil can keep our food and environment as healthy as possible.
Celebrate everything apple with apple picking, our award-winning apple cider donuts, and a romp in our 12-acre play area.
On Saturdays & Sundays, we add in live music, marshmallow roasting, pig races & cider pressing demonstrations. Check out the Zurschmeide Family’s antique 1865 Cider press. Sample freshly pressed cider and see how it used to be produced!
Week Day Activities:
- Visit the apple orchard to pick the freshest apples 9:15am-5pm (apples are sold separately by the peck and half peck box.)
- Get lost in our 1.5 Acre Corn Maze, that takes an average of 30 minutes to complete, so you have plenty of time to enjoy all the farm has to offer.
- Romp in our 12 acre play area, featuring The one of a kind Farm Ninja Obstacle Course, two Jumping Pillows, rope swings, Cow Pie Putt Putt Golf Course, farm animals and more!
- Shop in the Farm Market for seasonal fresh produce, jams & jellies, local honey, hand dipped Ice Cream and baked goods. We will be featuring fresh cider, 100% natural cider slushies and apples!
- Savor lunch at Henway Hard Cider daily 12-6pm. Check out the Bird Bites Menu!
- Grab a pie or hand dipped ice cream in our Knead It Bakery.
- Drive across the street to Bluemont Vineyard to sip on their Autumn Apple Wine and enjoy the view! Receive 10% off wine bottle purchases with your farm wristband! Open 11am-7pm daily. Reservations Required on Saturdays & Sundays at Bluemont Vineyard.
- Hop in the car and head up the mountain to, Dirt Farm Brewing, and enjoy a flight or pint of their farm fresh beer. Open 12pm-7pm and til 9pm on Fridays and 8pm on Saturdays.
Saturdays & Sundays also include:
- Roast marshmallows over an open fire 11am-4pm
- Check out our 1865 Press and learn how much faster our modern Bladder Press can complete the work of pressing a bushel of apples. Demos at 11:30am, 1:30pm and 3:30pm on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Roosteraunt Snack Bar, open 11-4pm Saturdays & Sundays featuring Apple Cider Donuts, Pulled Pork BBQ, hot dogs, drinks and kettle corn.
- Live Music Schedule 11am-4pm: musicians to be announced
- The One of a Kind Farm Ninja Obstacle Course
- Two 2800 Sq. ft Jumping Pillows
- 80 ft. Triple Threat Giant Slides
- Double Barrel 60ft. Double Slides
- 18 hole Cow Pie Putt-Putt Golf Course
- Jammed Tractor Maze
- Pathway Puzzle Maze
- Rope Maze
- Billy Goats Gruff to feed and visit
- Lil’ Farmer play area with GCF veggie train photo ops
- The Corn Bin
- Rope Swings
- Tractor Tire Mountain
- Catch & Release Fishing in our Stocked pond with your own equipment
- Bouncy Cows for the tots!
- Fido is always welcome at the farm. Please pick up after your dog!