August 21 & 22, 2021
Join us for Potato Diggin’, Peach Pickin’ & Sunflower Clippin’
Tickets: TBD/Child & $TBD/Adult
NOTE: Children 2 and under and Farm Club Members do not pay admission.
Farm Club & Fan Members enjoy complimentary admission and are welcome to check in as usual.
Get Your Tickets Today!
Grab your shovel and join us for our Annual Potato Harvest! Start your morning off with a Pancake Breakfast at Henway Hard Cider topped with fresh fruit from our orchards, then take a wagon ride to the potato field to dig for your potato treasures in our U-dig field. We will also have peaches and sunflowers for picking this weekend!
Did you know that most potatoes in stores are last year’s harvest? You will be amazed by the flavor and texture of fresh potatoes! Weather permitting, we will even “rip” some rows with the tractor to make the hunting easier. Kids love to see the tractor working the field. After you dig your potatoes, join us in the Roosteraunt Concession Window for hot dog or BBQ lunch.
NEW~ Family Educational Tour Add-on to benefit the Peck of Dirt Foundation:
POD Potato Dig Tour
Tours Offered: August 20 & 21
Host: Farmer Drew
$10 Add-on Tour Ticket Includes: 60 Minutes & Includes a Qtr. Peck Bag of Potatoes
Tour Itinerary: Take a tour of our greenhouse and learn how this process supports our field crops. We’ll explore soil, worms, and how to plant a potato as we walk through the space. A guided wagon ride will take you past our mobile chicken coop and peach orchards to our next destination, the potato field. Bring your shovels and buckets for the best diggin’ experience! Add on this tour when you purchase your Big Dig Tix!
Big Dig Potato Harvest Weekend Schedule :
- 9am-4pm Dig your own Potatoes ~ purchase separately by the pound ~ last wagon ride to the field is at 4pm!
- Peaches will also be available for PYO this weekend!
- 11am-4pm ~ Roosterant Concession window open with Hot Dogs, BBQ, Chips and Drinks for lunch.
- 12pm-6pm with extended hours til 7pm on Saturdays~ Henway Hard Cider Open for cider sipping and savory food such as Irish Pub Nachos! Check out the Bird Bites Menu. Menus change weekly based on what is in season from the farm!
- 9am-5pm Farm Play Area Open. Enjoy a full day of fun in our 12-acre play area with slides, swings, farm animals & more!