August 17 & 18, 2019
Join us for Potato Diggin’!
Tickets at the Gate: $10/Child & $12/Adult at the gate includes pancake breakfast and a full day of fun on the farm. Admission after 10:30am is $8/child and $10/adult. (Children 2 years and under, Active Duty and Retired Military ID card holders do not pay admission)
Grab your shovel and reusable grocery bag and join us for our Annual Pancake Breakfast and Potato Harvest! Start your morning off with our All You Can Eat Pancake Breakfast, served from 9:00am – 10:30am, included in your admission, then jump on a wagon ride to dig for your potato treasures in our U-dig field.
Did you know that most potatoes in stores are last year’s harvest? You will be amazed by the flavor and texture of fresh potatoes! Weather permitting, we will even “rip” some rows with the tractor to make the hunting easier. Kids love to see the tractor working the field. After you dig your potatoes, join us in the Roosteraunt for German Potato Salad (Ms. Kat’s Secret Family Recipe!) and Pulled Pork BBQ.
Big Dig Potato Harvest Schedule:
- 9:00am-10:30am Pancake Breakfast in the Roosteraunt
- 9:15am-5:00pm Dig your own Potatoes
- 11:00am-3:00pm Live music with Tony M Music
- 11:00am-4:00pm Roosteraunt Open featuring Ms. Kat’s Family Recipe German Potato Salad and Pulled Pork BBQ!
- 9:00am-6:00pm Farm Play Area Open. Enjoy a full day of fun in our 5-acre play area with slides, swings, farm animals & more!