August 14 & 15, 2021
Join us for Potato Diggin’!
Tickets: $10/Child & $12/Adult
Tickets include a full day of fun on the farm and access to the potato field. Potatoes are sold separately on site by the peck and half peck box.
Add on a pancake breakfast by the pond at Henway Hard Cider (9am-10:30am) to fuel up for your Big Dig Day for $10/person.
NOTE: CSA & Fan Members & Active Duty and Retired Military ID card holders do not pay admission and may purchase a pancake breakfast ticket for $10/person separately. GCF Free Admission passes include admission only.
Grab your shovel and join us for our Annual Potato Harvest! Start your morning off with a Pancake Breakfast at Henway Hard Cider topped with fresh fruit from our orchards, then walk down to the potato field to dig for your potato treasures in our U-dig field.
Did you know that most potatoes in stores are last year’s harvest? You will be amazed by the flavor and texture of fresh potatoes! Weather permitting, we will even “rip” some rows with the tractor to make the hunting easier. Kids love to see the tractor working the field. After you dig your potatoes, join us in the Roosteraunt for German Potato Salad (Ms. Kat’s Secret Family Recipe!) and Pulled Pork BBQ.
Big Dig Potato Harvest Schedule:
- 9:00am-10:30am Pancake Breakfast at Henway Hard Cider next to GCF (Last checkin at 10:30am) ($10/guest)
- 9:15am-5:00pm Dig your own Potatoes
- 3:00pm-7pm Live music at Henway Hard Cider with Brad the Guitar Guy
- 12pm-7pm Henway Hard Cider Open for cider sipping and savory food featuring Ms. Kat’s Family Recipe German Potato Salad.
- 9:00am-5:00pm Farm Play Area Open. Enjoy a full day of fun in our 12-acre play area with slides, swings, farm animals & more!