Visit the Farm Market ~ Opening March 2022
Farm Club Market Membership ~ $100/month Subscription
We are committed to growing, producing and sharing good food with good people, so that’s where you come in. Skip the trip to the grocery store and tackle your list locally with sustainably sourced produce from your farm. Shop the Farm Market to hand select your bounty or enjoy shipping to your doorstep. Getting your kitchen in sync with the season is only one benefit of this sustainable subscription.
Market Club is the best value for your family to shop & save either in person at our Farm Market or to have the Farm Market delivered to your door. Buy farm boxes of produce, bakery items, honey, jams & jellies, and more.
Farm Club Market Membership Benefits:
- $100 Farm Market Store Credit to shop as you like, on line or in person
- Access to our On-Line Market and orders
- 10% off Produce purchases
- Primary Access to purchase Estate Meats
- 10% off in person craft beverage purchases at Bluemont Vineyard, Henway Hard Cider & Dirt Farm Brewing
- Online orders can be picked up at the Farm Market or Shipped to your home
- Shipping charges are based on the size & weight of your order and distance from Great Country Farms.
**Note: Farm Club Market Member Subscriptions are for a full farm season of 10 months. The total commitment is $1000 charged at $100 for 10 months) and then rolls into a monthly $100 charge. The farm is closed in January & February and subscriptions are suspended for these months. Any 10 month subscriptions not completed by January will continue the following April until all 10 months have been completed and then roll into a month by month subscription charge.
If you don’t have time to enjoy picking, visit our Farm Market to shop for all the produce in season. We also have farm eggs hand gathered daily, local honey, meat, and cheeses, freshly baked goods, preserves and much more!
You don’t have to pay admission to visit the Farm Market, so it’s easy to drop by for some quick shopping.