Socially Distant shopping in our Farm Market Daily 9am-5pm
Pre-Order in our online Market for curbside pick up ~ Choose your Pick up day 10am-5pm
Visit the Farm Market:
If you don’t have time to enjoy picking, visit our Farm Market to shop for all the produce in season. We also have
farm eggs, local honey, jams, freshly baked goods, and local meats in addition to in-season produce fresh from our fields. Plus, don’t miss our famous Cider Donuts.
You don’t have to pay admission to visit the Farm Market, so it’s easy to drop by even for some quick shopping.
- June 2, 2020 through October 31, 2020: Open Daily 9am-5pm
- November 1st thru 15, 2020: 10 am to 5 pm
The new Knead It Bakery, will open next to our Farm Market with the same hours so you can enjoy hand-dipped ice cream, cider donuts, freshly baked seasonal pies, cookies, sandwiches, soups and other specialty items.
In case you were wondering…
Can I bring my dog?
Do I have to pay admission if I only want to U-Pick?
- For your safety, everyone takes a wagon ride to the fields. That way, we know who’s there and can clear the field in case of bad weather.
- Most people want to spend time visiting the animals, playing Cow Pie Putt Putt, or enjoying other attractions, which are included in your admission fee.
Admission is less than the cost of a movie ticket, and you get a whole day of fun! But if you don’t have time to make a day of it, you can get the same fresh produce and other goodies at the Farm Market without paying admission.
Do I have to ride the wagon to the U-Pick fields?
Plus, your wagon drivers know many fascinating facts about the farm and can direct you to the best places to U-pick.
What time are the wagon rides?
Do we need to bring our own containers?
Just make sure you have your containers weighed when you first pay admission, so we can deduct the weight from the final purchase cost.
We encourage you to bring a cooler to protect the freshness of your produce.
Is the produce organic?
(By the way, if you want to learn more about these techniques, come and ask us. We love to talk about our farming innovations!)
- All our strawberries, blackberries, blueberries, and raspberries are grown without synthetic chemicals.
- We do not apply glyphosate in any of our veggie fields.
- We use an Integrated Pest Management program (IPM) in our orchards and fields. We constantly scan the crops for signs of pest damage and treat only when a crop is threatened. Most veggies are pesticide free and our orchard fruits are generally treated in bud and as needed to ensure yields and quality.
- The CSA garden is free of synthetic fertilizers and herbicides. It’s treated only when pest pressure arises.