3 Easy Ways to get your Farm Fresh Fruits & Veggies with CSA
Trust what You are Feeding Your Family with CSA Membership :
- 20 weekly Shares packed with seasonal SuperFoods like kale, spinach, peaches & berries
- FLEXIBILTY~skip any week that doesn’t fit your schedule & request an extra box to make up
- FREE U-Pick Bonuses Each Week
- FREE Family Admission daily plus all Festivals
- FREE Crop Talk Newsletter with Recipes and great ways to use your produce share
- FREE Members Day Pancake Breakfast
- Bonus: 10% off additional produce purchases
- BONUS: 10% discount on wine bottle purchases at Bluemont Vineyard and Craft Brew at Dirt Farm Brewing
WARNING: Great Country Farms is known to create farm lovin’ kids who take pride in eating veggies they have picked. Common side effects include bouts of jumping pillow giggles, a desire to dig in the dirt or stomp in a puddle, unexplained rosy cheeks and spontaneous fits of laughter. Great Country Farms is not responsible for overly happy families enjoying farm fresh meals together. Join at your own risk!
What Our CSA Members Say
They give a “u-Pick bonus” where you can pick a designated amount of additional fruits and veggies per week at no extra cost. This is by far my favorite part of the CSA membership. Being out in nature every weekend, from the beautiful drive out to the farm along Route 7 and picking in the fields is such a great break from my week of sitting in the office. I’ve noticed that my blood pressure is going down, and it’s either from the environment, the exercise, or the healthier diet. Regardless, awesome!”
April L. in Reston, VA
Readers of The Loudoun Time-Mirror voted our CSA program Best of Loudoun 5 years running! (2014-2018)
Who’s Your Farmer?
Join our Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) program, and you’ll have nutritious, delicious fruits, vegetables each week! Your kids will discover the truly amazing flavor of fruits and vegetables picked at the peak of perfection. Our family has been farming in Loudoun using sustainable growing practices since the early ’70s and would be honored to be your farmer this year!
Why go with Community Supported Agriculture?
- Don’t worry if you don’t have time for U-pick or the farmer’s market. The produce comes to you!
- Your items don’t travel thousands of miles to reach you. They’re picked, packed, and delivered with freshness, vitamins, and nutrition intact.
- You and your family will discover new foods and recipes so you can experience that you haven’t tried.
- Your family gets to be friends with their farmer and connect with the land producing your food.
- Everyone gains a sense of stewardship for the local environment and helps keep farming alive in our community.