Join our Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) program to receive farm fresh produce weekly
Your kids will discover the truly amazing flavor of fruits and vegetables picked at the peak of perfection, while offering all the nutritive benefits most store-bought produce lacks. Our family has been farming in Loudoun using sustainable growing practices since the early 70’s and would be honored to be your farmer this year!
Choose how you receive your CSA:
CSA Member Benefits
- 20 weekly shares packed with seasonal Superfoods, like kale, spinach, peaches & berries
- FLEXIBILITY. skip any week that doesn’t fit your schedule & request an extra box to make up
- FREE U-Pick Bonuses Each Week
- FREE Family Admission daily (including festivals!)
- FREE Crop Talk newsletter with recipes, tips and great ways to use your produce share
- Bonus: 10% off additional produce purchases
- Bonus: 10% discount on wine bottle purchases at Bluemont Vineyard and craft beer at Dirt Farm Brewing
What Our CSA Members Say
“They give a “u-Pick bonus” where you can pick a designated amount of additional fruits and veggies per week at no extra cost. This is by far my favorite part of the CSA membership. Being out in nature every weekend, from the beautiful drive out to the farm along Route 7 and picking in the fields is such a great break from my week of sitting in the office. I’ve noticed that my blood pressure is going down, and it’s either from the environment, the exercise, or the healthier diet. Regardless, awesome!”
April L. in Reston, VA
Join our 2020 CSA Wait List
Readers of The Loudoun Time-Mirror voted our CSA program Best of Loudoun 5 years running! (2014-2018)
Why go with Community Supported Agriculture?
- Don’t worry if you don’t have time for U-pick or stopping by our Farm Market… choose our Group Delivery option and select from one of our convenient group sites.
- Your items don’t travel thousands of miles to reach you. They’re picked, packed, and delivered all in the same day, with freshness, vitamins, and nutrition intact.
- Discover new foods that your family loves, plus multiple ways to cook and use your produce share.
- Your family gets to be friends with their farmer and connect with the land producing your food.
- Everyone gains a sense of stewardship for the local environment and helps keep farming alive in our community.
WARNING: Great Country Farms is known to create farm lovin’ kids who take pride in eating veggies they have picked. Common side effects include bouts of jumping pillow giggles, a desire to dig in the dirt or stomp in a puddle, unexplained rosy cheeks and spontaneous fits of laughter. Great Country Farms is not responsible for overly happy families enjoying farm fresh meals together. Join at your own risk!