June 20, 2021
Hosted by Henway Hard Cider in 2020 $15/child and & 17/adult included access to the fishing competition area and farm admission.
*Fishing license not required; Bring your own equipment ~ Order nightcrawlers onsite! In order to maintain proper social distancing, we recommend advance tickets so you are sure to have space at the pond.
Treat Dad to a fun-filled weekend with BBQ and catch-and-release fishing. Compete in our Fish-a-Rama contest, fishing for bass, and bluegill in our stocked ponds. Prizes are on the line for the largest fish caught between 9 am and 2 pm and the most fish caught during the power hour from 1-2 pm. Bring your own pole and gear to fish (no drag hooks), and we will have worms for sale with your reservation.
- Entry is $15/Child & $17/Adult. Admission includes the GCF play area!
- Fish must be caught in our front pond to be entered in the contest
- We measure only Bass for the contest
- No boats permitted
- Winners announced at 2pm for a Fan of the Farm Season Pass ($249 value) to Great Country Farms.
What to Bring:
- Lawn Chairs & Shade umbrellas
- Sunscreen & Bug Spray
- Please no outside coolers or picnics
Schedule of Events:
9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. Fishing competition for largest bass ~ Breakfast Bird Bites available from
1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. Power Hour ~ Prize for the most fish ca the Henway Kitchen
12:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. Live Music with Tony M